- INCLUDES PLATINUM WARRANTY PLAN. Required by Nuova Simonelli. If you see a better price, make sure you are comparing a price with the service plan.
- We Arrange Installation by a Company In Your Area – Giving your local company money while making it easier for you. If you have a preferred company, let us know!
- Free Freight Shipping in the 48 Continuous States
- Free Installation, including inspecting machine for damage, bench testing machine, installation coordination of facilities, and professional installation. If distance from installer is more then 2 hours, extra travel charges will apply.
- 2 Years Standard Dealer Defective Parts Warranty
- Equipment Maintenance Training
- Water Quality test and installation of water softening system (system not included, but we recommend the Mavea C300)
Suitable for: Specialty coffee shops, High quality coffee shops, high volume locations, demanding professionals, barista competitors
The VA388 Black Eagle is the espresso machine for all of those who dedicate their lives to coffee; who study, research, and experiment every day to bring a meaningful coffee experience to the cup.
A coffee machine for the specialty coffee shop, a machine that is stable, consistent and volumetric. In the continuous search for a constant result in the cup, many baristas have verified and demonstrated how the volumetric system allows them to obtain a significantly higher quality repeatable product compared to the manual system. The volumetric version of the VA388 Black Eagle addresses this need and goes beyond. We wanted to create a coffee machine for specialty baristas, making a volumetric model with the greatest temperature stability to help baristas in their daily work. We wanted the new machine to improve the relationship between customer and barista. The designer Viglino adopted a soft style, with more curves and asymmetrical elements, in a product 49 cm high.
Technology that ensures maximum temperature stability.
T3 technology allows the barista to set three independent temperatures for the brewing group, the water infusion, and the steam.
Giving control of the water supply’s thermal accuracy that results in temperature stability and ultimately in a perfect espresso.
All the espresso machine’s information displayed on a LED screen.
The VA388 “talks” to the barista and shares all the information provided by the T3 systems. The TFT display gives the barista all data in real time to offer the customer the best espresso. The display for each group shows the barista the temperatures of the steam boilers, the coffee and the group, the delivery time and the amount of liquid in the cup.
Built with the Barista in mind.
The barista has to work safely with a coffee machine designed to ensure maximum comfort. An example of this increased attention to the barista is “Push & Pull”, the drive system for the steam nozzle that avoids unnecessary stress on the barista’s arms. So the barista will never be too tired to prepare another cappuccino!
Gravitech: With gravimetric technology, the weight of the liquid extracted is measured directly in the cup. The data is therefore much more precise and, more importantly, is not affected by other factors, such as the shape of the filter, the tamping force on the coffee, the condition of the showerheads and more. The barista always has full control of each delivery, the quantity in the cup is always programmed and any difference between one delivery and the next is eliminated.
- High efficiency extraction system
- Three groups
- Cup warming tray
- Two steam wands
- Hot water dispenser
- Heavy duty steam and hot water knobs
- Huge 17 liter boiler
- Heater: 9,100 watts
- 20 Amp
- 220 Volt
- CSA Electrical & Sanitation
- NSF Standard 4