One year manufacturer's warranty PLUS one year extended warranty.
NOTE: For home use only
Create espresso after espresso with no wait time before, during, and after extracting espresso.
- Stainless steel body panels - The Vibiemme Junior HX espresso machine hasa beautiful mirror-polished stainless steel body panel
- Grouphead – Faema E61 grouphead on the Vibiemme Junior HX is designed to maintain flow of water from the heat exchanger to the grouphead.
- Heat exchanger – Heat exchangers allow users to create espresso after espresso or to steam before, during, and after extracting espresso with no wait time. With single boiler espresso machines, there is a much greater wait time and steaming can’t take place at the same time as espresso extraction. If one feature on the Vibiemme Junior HX espresso machine was the best one, this may be it.
- Commercial grade portafilters – Espresso machine comes with two commercial grade portafilter variations. One comes with a single spout and a single basket, the other comes with dual spout and a double filter basket.
- Copper boiler – vertical copper boiler with heat exchange system. 100mm diameter, with 2 liter capacity. Heat exchange system provides on demand steam and a no wait user experience.
- Heating element – Pressurestat controlled 1600 watt brew boiler. Pressurestat is adjustable from the top of the espresso machine.
- Water reservoir – pour over, removal reservoir. 2 liter capacity.
- Hot water tap – stainless steel, multi-directional hot water tap that can be moved for ideal usage. Positioned on right side of espresso machine.
- Boiler pressure gauge – instantly see the boilers pressure with an easy to ready boiler pressure gauge. Reads between 0.8 and 1.2 bar of pressure.
- Pump pressure gauge – Brew pressure is an important element in extracting the perfect shot of espresso. With the pump pressure gauge users can easily monitor this to achieve the optimal amount of pressure needed.
- Steam wand - stainless steel, multi-directional steam wand. Positioned on left side of espresso machine.
- Indicator lights – power light, heating light, and low water level lights. The power indicator light is on the right side of the machine and it makes it clear when the machine is turned on. The heating light is on the left side of the espresso machine and indicates when the machine is heating. Once fully heated, there is no need to pay attention to the light unless you are temperature surfing. The lower water level indicator is positioned in the middle of the machine and provides user with an indication that the water reservoir is running low.
- 15 bar pump – ULKA 41 watt vibratory pump is rated up to 15 bar and has an air valve bypass
- Stainless steel drip tray – easily removal stainless steel drip tray and grate that stays in place, makes cleaning quick and easy.
- Pressurstat - monitors boiler pressure (which is directly related to the temperature)
- Water level control – electronic control for internal boiler water level is located on the lower front of the espresso machine where there is the least heat build up.
- Accessory kit – plastic coffee scoop, blind filter basket for backflushing, single spout portafilter and single dose filter basket, and, double spout portafilter and double dose filter basket. Also comes with a plastic tamper, but it is highly recommended that you purchase a high quality tamper instead. Plastic tampers
- Dimensions ~ : 9" W x 17" D x 16.25" H -- Depth with both wands out: 14" width -- Drip Tray: 8 3/8 W x 6 3/8 D x 2 1/4 H
- Over pressure valve – opens when too much pressure exists. Accessible when body panel and six screws are removed.
- Product Safety Listing: UL Commercial for home and office use (please note that NSF approvals have not been applied for use in coffee shops, restaurants, and other foodservice establishments. Please check with your local health department if NSF is required for your foodservice establishment.
- Electrical Power requirements: 115 volts 1600 watts, 15 amp
- Shipping weight: 62 pounds dimensional weight
- Made in Milan, Italy
- Heating element protection - upgraded feature on models built after 2012. If the internal boiler is not properly filled, the heating element will not get any power, resulting in much lower chances of costly damage to the heating element due to the lack of water in the boiler.
When compared to the more expensive and larger SUPER line,
- this machine is smaller which means less metal and less room required for those customers who have less space
- the boiler is controlled by a lower priced pressurstat - Jaeger or Mater
- the heat exchanger 1.0 liter boiler is smaller compared to the larger 1.8 liter boilers,
- the 2 liter reservoir versus the larger size 3.8 liter found on the Double Domo, and
- smaller drip tray
Note: Two stage power switch (on/off) requires particular attention upon initial machine startup – when powering on for the first time, please make sure the intake reservoir hose (has large particle filter) draws in water. Once the pump activates for a several seconds and release, squeeze this hose for 3 seconds. If you hear a different pump noise, the pump is working. If the pump sounds the same, power down machine and call us. If you hear no pump noise for the first 30 seconds of powering on, power down the machine and call us as a wire may have come off the pump.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Approximate Time Owned 1.5 years? Rating Overall 5 Reliability Rating 5 Value for the Price 5 Usability Rating 5 Aesthetics Rating 5 Detailed Review: The Vibiemme Jr is, and was, beautiful-right out of the packaging! I bought it for my significant other, and when she came home and saw it she SQUEALED! Ir definitely improves the look of our counter! The espresso and lattes that it makes are delicious, and we will never switch back to drip coffee or Starbucks-EVER! Joe Kolb stuck with me from the beginning and was always there to guide me with our new espresso maker. Being a newbie to making coffee, he helped me out a lot! The machine is makes cup after cup of delicious espresso! With scheduled maintenance/cleanings/flushings I am confident that it will last for years!
Approximate Time Owned 6 month Rating Overall 5/5 Reliability Rating 5/5 Value for the Price 5/5 Usability Rating 5/5 Aesthetics Rating 5/5 I did a lot of research on machines and really wanted something unique with a great aesthetic. Paying the extra for this VBM in black was definitely a luxury upgrade but it looks so cool and the grouphead is first rate. I received great service from Joe and am really enjoying this machine. My first real espresso machine and such a great investment - I now have a great new routine to start every day!