OTHER COUPON CODES AND DEALS CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH THE SALE OFFER
Video of Product and Feature Overview
We are selling the latest version of the Vesuvius that includes a stainless steel steam boiler sensor & safety valve, stainless steel internal tubing, quality tamper, & bottomless portafilter.
The Vesuvius Dual Boiler Espresso machine has been crafted to fulfill the prosumer dream and bring the gourmet coffee experience right to your kitchen. The luxurious exterior and expertly crafted interior offer quality, beauty and reliability. This machine has an extensive features list which includes its ground-breaking technology of advanced pressure profiling. The Vesuvius is abolishing convention and exploring new ways of meeting the expanding needs of the home user.
Video of Espresso Extraction with a Bottomless Portafilter on the Vesuvius v2 Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
Need Vesuvius parts?
Order them here.
SLEEK, STUNNING, SIMPLE DESIGN
This hand-crafted Italian beauty is set apart from its contemporaries by its simplicity and taste. Vertical lines, luxurious hardwood handles, a reflective stainless steel surface and the absence of buttons, knobs, switches or gauges creates an elusive elegance only achieved through the most meticulous design.
ADVANCED PRESSURE PROFILING
The crowning feature on this glorious innovation which promises to elicit child-like giddiness in the coffee connoisseur is the ability to intricately control the extraction pressure through the advanced pressure profiling system. Pressure profiling is easily accessed through the appliance’s digital touchscreen where users can create the ultimate customized extraction. With a few touches of a finger, users can construct and save a maximum of 5 profile presets with the ability to program 7 stages within each profile. Each of the 7 stages can be uniquely programmed for pressure setting and duration (in seconds). This machine offers the flexibility of catering to the user who is satisfied using a preset to make a proven espresso at the end of a long day of work as well as the expert barista attempting to invent the perfect brew.
MAGNETIC GEAR PUMP
The Vesuvius’s advanced pressure profiling system is operated with the support of the state-of-the-art FG304 magnetic geared pump, this pump performs behind the scenes quietly and reliably providing speed control for a 2 to 12 bar pressure range. The pump is served from the reservoir tank, this is advantageous because the user never has to reduce the pressure at the mains even if plumbed directly because there is always a constant input pressure.
DIGITAL TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY
A feature that attracts many customers to this machine is the absence of knobs, gauges, switches which usually clutter the exterior of most appliances. The Vesuvius has been designed specifically to make the mess of buttons obsolete. The touchscreen display located at the front of the machine is both sophisticated yet intuitive and is customizable to color and contrast. New users will find themselves navigating through the menu options effortlessly within minutes. The display shows day, time, temperature of the brew group, the pressure of the pump and the temperature of the steam boiler, the fill level in the water reservoir and the selected pressure profile. Additional advanced features are available through further navigation such as the ability to change PID settings as well as program the timer to turn the machine on and off on a schedule. There is also the option to turn the appliance on and off so that the user does not have to power the machine on and off through the side panel.
ADVANCED PID DESIGN
The Vesuvius contains a PID (Proportional, Integral, Derivative) temperature system. This system design is revolutionary, making it impossibly easy for the user to make adjustments to the brew and steam boiler temperature through the touchscreen alone.
DUAL BOILER SYSTEM
Users will appreciate being able to operate the brew and steam functions concurrently with the Vesuvius’s dual boiler system. Constructed of durable stainless steel with an added layer of insulation, the Vesuvius’s twin boilers proficiently conserve heat. Through the touchscreen display, users can adjust temperatures for each individual boiler. Designed with easily accessible built-in drains, descaling could not be easier. The coffee boiler holds approximately 0.8 liter while the steam boiler has a capacity of 1.5 liters.
3 LITER WATER RESERVOIR
The intricately designed water system on the Vesuvius allows users to operate the device through the use of the 3 liter water reservoir or through direct plumbing. The touchscreen display will alert the user when the water is low.
Do not be confused if the reservoir remains full even if attached to direct plumbing as the machine operates off of static water to keep positive pressure for the advanced pressure profiling system. The switch to indicate whether the reservoir or direct plumbing is in use is located underneath the machine. The water tank is located on the side of the machine, while this may seem insignificant, many espresso machines are designed with the water tank only accessible through the top of the machine meaning the user must go through the inconvenience of removing the cups off of the cup warmer or even sometimes requiring the user to lug the machine forward to be able to reach under kitchen cabinets to refill the water tank.
POWERFUL, FAST, NO-BURN STEAM WAND AND HOT WATER ARM
The no-burn stainless steel steam wand is built with a ball-joint to allow for easy pivoting. The wand is capable of steaming an impressive 200mL in 17 seconds!
- Height: 16.33 inches
- Width: 14.5 inches
- Depth: 20 inches
- Weight: 53 pounds
- Cup warming tray
- Celsius or Fahrenheit
- LED heating lights for the brew and steam boilers
- Large 1.7 liter pull out drip tray with optional drain
- Eco Mode
- Adjustable feet
- Two portafilters (single and double)
- Blank for backflushing
- Delivered in a wooden crate bolted to a wooden pallet to ensure safe, undamaged machine on arrival
Video: Vesuvius Espresso Machine vs Rocket R60 V Espresso Machine
Video: Backflushing the Vesuvius v2 Espresso Machine
More Vesuvius Photos
Forum Discussions and Reviews (External Links)
- La Marzocco GS/3 vs Vesuvius Espresso Machine
- Vesuvius Espresso Machine Review
- The Vesuvius Has Landed - Customer Review
- Vesuvius Shot Profiling Potentials and Pitfalls
- Thoughts on Vesuvius Espresso Machine by ACS / Ambiente Espresso
- Ron's Vesuvius Profile Settings
- Vesuvius Electrical Schematic
- Cam Replacement Instructions
- How to Adjust the Sensitivity of the Water Sensor
- Descaling the Vesuvius
- Clock Setting - Anyway to Change it to 12-Hour Clock
- Water Tank Cleaning
- Water Recipe Safe in Regards to Scale
- Appropriate Grinders for the Vesuvius
- Some Pressure Profiling Ideas to Try
- Office \ Home
- Approvals: N/A
- EE \ Semi-Automatic
- Stainless Steel Boilers (1.5 liter capacity, 1400 watt heating element) \ Group Boiler (0.8 liter capacity, 1000 watt heating element)
- Traditional Cup Height
- 1 Group
- Output Capacity: Varies
- PID controls through the touch display
- Reservoir (3 liter), able to be plumbed in
- FG304 gear pump and speed-controllable motor unit
- Dot matrix touch display
- Large 1.7 liter pull-out drip tray with option to direct drain
- 1 no burn hot water spigot
- E61 Lever action with 5 programmable pressure profiles
- 1 no burn steam arm.
- 15 Amps \ 110 Volts
- 1400 Watt steam boiler \ 1000 Watt group boiler
- Colors: Stainless Steel
- Additional Features: Low water alarm
- Two portafilters (A single and a double), blank for backflushing, braided waterline, drain hose, Bottomless portafilter, Tamper.
- Height: 16.33 inches \ 41.5 centimeters
- Width: 14.50 inches \ 36.8 centimeters
- Depth: 20 inches \ 51 centimeters
- 53 pounds \ 24 kilograms
- Options: Custom wood handles for additional charge