- $199 Worth of Free Accessories of Your Choice
- 5 Free Books to Help Make Your Business Great
- Free Expert Consultation
- We Arrange Installation by a Company In Your Area – Giving your local company money while making it easier for you. If you have a preferred company, let us know!
- Free Freight Shipping in the 48 Continuous States
- Free Installation, including inspecting machine for damage, bench testing machine, installation coordination of facilities, and professional installation. If distance from installer is more then 2 hours, extra travel charges will apply.
- One Year Standard Dealer Defective Parts Warranty
- Equipment Maintenance Training
- Water Quality test and installation of water softening system (system not included, but we recommend the Mavea C300)
- LCD Display Screen
- Programmable Icon Keys & Control Panel
- 2 Bean Hoppers
- 2 Precision Grinders
- Programmable Hot Water Dispenser
- Automated Cleaning Cycles
- Cup Warmer
Design & Functions
Combining innovation, convenience and high-quality materials, the Tango Uno is a high performance, super automatic machine that guarantees a professional brewing experience.
This two-step commercial espresso machine is designed for high capacity situations and can process upwards of 25 lbs of coffee per week. With it’s 60,000 cycle piston seals, the Tango Uno needs only minimal supervision, making it a great option for busy coffee businesses.
Made with stainless steel panels, framework and brewing chamber, the Tango Uno has a sharp, modern and attractive body style. Along with it’s LCD screen display and software technology, consistent, customizable and high-quality espresso delivery is ensured with every use.
With a full control panel accessible through the LCD display, the Tango Uno allows the operator to program 10 different, customizable icon keys. Additionally, specific settings are adjustable and transferable through special user cards. For ultimate convenience, the use of the 2 grinders, temperature control, tamping, 2 pre-infusion methods, weight of coffee and volume of water all can be fully controlled via the LCD display. Group temperature as well as steam temperature is also regulated for precision, and a generous steam supply works to eliminate machine recovery time.
This machine also features a programmable hot water dispenser, full sized rotary pump, drink counter, cup warmer and a large waste bin with overfill safeguard that can hold up to 120 cycles of used coffee grounds.
Grinding & Storage
The Tango Uno comes equipped with 2 precision grinders that utilize high-quality 64mm burrs from Mahlkonig. For additional bean storage, this machine comes with two hoppers, one that can hold 3.75 lbs of beans and one that holds 2.6 lbs. The hoppers also are designed with stoppers to ensure easy removal for cleaning.
Cleaning & Maintenance
The Tango Uno utilizes easy and automated maintenance for convenience and efficiency. Every 90 minutes this machine goes through a quick clean cycle, while every 24 hours an automatic and complete group clean cycle is performed to keep the machine in top shape.
- Manufacturer: UNIC
- Model: Tango Uno
- Automation: Super-Automatic
- Approvals: NSF, CE Certified, ETL Approved
- Best Use: Commercial
- Height: 32”
- Width: 17”
- Depth: 32”
- Weight: 169 lbs
- Boiler Typer: Heat Exchange
- Boiler Capacity: 6.5 liters
- Hopper 1 Capacity: 3.75 lbs
- Hopper 2 Capacity: 2.6 lbs
- Volts: 220 Volts
- Watts: 4500 Watt heating element
- Amps: 30
- Plumbing: Yes
- Pump: Rotary
- Drain Tray: Direct connect to water line and drain
- Cup Size: 3” to 6.5” clearance
- 100 cleaning tablets – use 1 per day
- 1 tube of Superlube for cleaning cap
- Technician and operator control cards
- Data card for download and upload of settings
- Plumbing tubes for water (3/8”) and drain line
- Customized Buttons
- Spout extension for carafe
Video: How Unic Machines Are Made