- Dual tank system with steam or brew tank priority
- PID temperature control, adjustable in 0.1° increments
- Electronic V3 grouphead rated to 1 million cycles
- Commercial portafilter with 58-millimeter, 18-gram basket
- Teflon-coated precision shower screens
- Wood handles and actuators
- Hot water tap
- Non-slip feet
- Internal gear pump
- Direct plumb only
- Pump: to a rotary vane pump. Can be direct plumb or draw from a water tank, within 1 meter of the machine.
- Circuit board: upgraded to a solid state relay. This is more efficient and increases temperature stability; maximizes power and increases steam capacity; heats up faster after power save/off; more commercially applicable, faster recovery time, increased ability for volume output and more stable temp.
- Added internal power switch; safer, quicker, easier for repairs or emergencies.
- Upgraded display: LCD no risk of burned in letters/numbers, longer life, adjustable brightness & touch sensors
- Shot counter: one counter for lifetime of shots pulled on machine as well as a resettable shot counter.
- PID algorithm: re-written, resulting in a dramatic increase in temperature stability and machine performance. These settings are now tuned and locked; in the past they were available to the end user to adjust, this is no longer necessary and the option has been removed from the menu.
- Upgraded parts: water inlet changed from plastic to copper; upgraded composition of rubber on 3-way vent tube to alleviate oxidation and cracking; all solenoids are forged body to prevent any leaks as a result of bulging o-rings. Ultimately, these upgrades were made to reduce the cost of maintenance needed on the machine.
- Reservoir Drip Tray: available as an accessory to the stock machine. 10 week production, just like other basic custom add-ons.
The serious barista’s dream machine. Slayer Espresso Single Group features the same commercial group, brew actuator, needle valve assembly, and steam valves as the 2-group and 3-group models – plus a few extras. With a touchscreen interface that assists in flavor profiling and temperature control, this one-group espresso machine has unprecedented capabilities.
Manual operation of 3-position actuator allows total control
Stabilizes brew tank temperature
Power Saver Schedule
Automatically powers on and off
Improves visibility during extraction
Patented Needle Valve
Grind fine with restricted flow rate during pre-brew phase
Digital readout features backflush, timers, and access to all parameters
Personalize with distinct body colors, materials, and wood
- Width: 19 inches from left to right, measuring the feet.
- Length: Front to back 24 inches.
- Height: 13 inches / 33 centimeters
- Weight: 110 pounds / 50 kilograms (tanks filled)
- Brew tank: 1.1 liters, 600 watts
- Pre-heat coil: 60 milliliters
- Steam tank: 3.3 liters, 1,300 watts OR 2,000 watts
- Voltage: 100-120 volts OR 200-260 volts, 50/60 hertz
- Amperage: 12 amps OR 9 amps
- Wattage: 1,500 watts OR 2,000 watts
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Rating Overall 5 Reliability Rating 5 Value for the Price 5 Usability Rating 5 Aesthetics Rating 5 Detailed Review: We have had absolutely no problems with our Slayer! It is so easy to dial in and maintain. Everything is really direct and accessible. The pre-infusion setting to allow for a consistent and beautiful extraction is the best feature.