2021 Update - "QM67" badge on the side of the machine has been removed. We are waiting for updated photos but haven't gotten them yet.
Updates - NOW WITH STAINLESS STEEL BOILERS
- Redesigned placement of PID, gauge, switches and lights
- New PID with shot timer and white LED, moved to new location below brew lever
- New Dual Gauge - brew and steam gauges combined into 1 dual gauge
- QM67 Banner on side of machine, this is not removable!
- New Cup Rail
- Magnetic Drip Tray - magnet holds drip tray in place
- Insulated Boiler with removable wrap
The Quick Mill QM67 is a machine that is unique to the home espresso machine market. One of the nicest features of the machine is the dual boiler system – one for steaming and one for brewing. Two boilers allow for seamless transition between brewing and steaming and provide outstanding temperature stability. Another great feature is the dual PID controllers, allowing you to have ultimate regulation and adjustment of each boiler’s temperature.
Overall, the QM67 is an espresso machine that was designed for the coffee aficionado who wants high quality, professional grade components, a double boiler system and outstanding value.
Dual PID Temperature Control
With a built in PID temperature controller, users have excellent control over espresso extraction and steam. One PID controls the temperature of the steam boiler and the other controls the temperature of the brew boiler.
Obtain repeatable performance and outstanding temperature control with two separate boilers, paired with PID temperature control. One boiler is for steam and one is for brewing, allowing users to switch between processes with no wait time in between. Double boilers also provide much better temperature stability when compared to single boiler espresso machines.
The steam boiler has a 1400 watt heating element with a 1 liter capacity. The brewing boiler has a 800 watt heating element with a .75 liter capacity. Both boilers are made of high quality stainless steel and, for additional temperature stability, each boiler is enclosed in a special insulation material.
E61 Brew Group
The brew group on the Quick Mill QM67 is a legendary E61 group head, providing a method of extraction that gives user manual control over espresso extraction. The brew head is made of high quality brass, providing unbeatable temperature retention and stability. The brew head alone weighs an incredible 9 lbs! It has a thermal siphon design that provides temperature even if it hasn’t been used for a long time. Coffee experts all around the world agree that the E61 brew group is an important aspect in producing some of the finest espresso shots ever tasted.
Tight on space? Not a problem! The QM67 has a lot of amazing features packed into a small, compact design that can fit on almost any countertop in any kitchen.
The QM67’s body is made of polished, high quality stainless steel that provides long lasting durability and beauty. The drip tray, grate and removal cup warmer is also made of stainless steel. The stainless steel is AISI 304 grade that stays shiny for years and is rust resistant.
The machine is equipped with a vacuum breaker that allows the machine to be put on a timer. Once the correct temperature has been reached, it can brew continually for hours.
As with the brew head, the portafilters are made with high quality brass, providing great temperature consistency. Each of the commercial grade portafilters are size 58mm. One portafilter is for single shots and the other is for double shots.
We recommend the QM67 for the prosumer home user.
- NEW PID display with shot timer on Evo version.
- Cup warmer
- Hinged cover - No need to remove the cup warming tray to refill the water tank
- Easy access expansion valve - No need to remove the outer shell to adjust
- Programmable offset differential
- Boiler and group pressure gauges
- Power and heater lights
- Power switches for the coffee and steam boiler
- Stainless steel steam and hot water arms
- 1.0 mm two hole steam tip
- Large pull-out stainless drip tray
- Water reservoir
- Ulka 52 watt vibratory pump with thermal overload protection
- Pulsor equipped to the pump, equalizing pump pressure and improves noiselessness
- Resettable hi-limit to protect the heating element
- High-quality expansion valve for easy adjustment of brew pressure
- Easy-to-remove outer shell makes for easy service if necessary
- Control board and transformer
- Low water sensors
- Blank for backflushing
Does not include printed instruction manual. You can download it here.
- Best Use:
- Small Restaurant \ Office \ Home
- EE \ Semi-Automatic
- Both Stainless Steel. Steam Boiler (1.0 liter capacity, 1400 watt heating element) \ Group Boiler (0.75 liter capacity, 800 watt heating element)
- Cup Size:
- Traditonal Cup
- 1 Group
- Output Capacity:
- 20 Espressos Per Hour
- PID Tempurature Controller:
- PID controller for the group boiler (with 1.0 degree Celsius or Fahrenheit adjustment). PID controller also controls the steam boiler temperature (and thus pressure).
- Plumbing / Tank:
- Reservoir (3 liter)
- Ulka 52 watt vibratory pump with thermal overload protection. Pulsor equipped to the pump, equalizing pump pressure and improves noiselessness.
- Boiler pressure gauge. Group pressure gauge Power and heater lights. Low water sensors
- Drain Tray:
- Large pull-out stainless drip tray.
- Hot Water Spigot:
- 1 Stainless steel hot water spigot
- E61 Grouphead with semi automatic lever control
- Steam Arms:
- 1 Stainless steel steam arm with 1.0 mm two hole steam tip.
- Amps / Volts:
- 15 Amps \ 110 Volts
- 1400 Watt steam boiler \ 800 Watt group boiler
- Polished stainless steel
- High-quality stainless steel construction #304. E-61 commercial group. Cup warmer. Hinged cover: No need to remove the cup warming tray to refill the water tank. Easy access expansion valve: No need to remove the outer shell to adjust. Programmable o
- Two portafilters (A single and a double), blank for backflushing
- Height: 16.50 inches \ 41.9 centimeters
- Width: 11.00 inches \ 27.9 centimeters
- Depth: 17.00 inches \ 43.2 centimeters
- Weight: 50 pounds \ 22.7 kilograms
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Got my QuickMill QM 67 a little less than a month ago, shipping was super fast, it arrived as described, factory sealed. As it is my first time using a professional high end espresso machine, it took me a little while to get used to steaming milk right, but with the help of the customer service (Joe), who was very helpful, patient and responding very promptly, I figured it out and now my wife and I are enjoying our new toy. Perfect Christmas gift for each other. Thank you, Espresso Outlet, and Joe in particular! Kudos! Would definitely recommend!