- **NEW with Evo version: Adjustable pump pressure gauge under top cover
- LED display with 5 colors – Each screen has a different color for ease of use
- 4 different languages, Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Password protection
- Programmable pre-infusion – 0 to 4 seconds
- Programmable heated brew group
- Programmable descaling feature
- Programmable built-in timer
- Auto shut-off
- 3 liter water reservoir with float sensor
- Switch to shift between direct connect plumbing or water reservoir
- Built-in auto frother– Frother has been moved inside for cleaner, sleeker look
- Air adjustment knob, to control the milk frothing
- No burn steam wand
- Temperature sensor instead of a pressure stat, more reliable and precise
- Redesigned door with a slightly conical shape and reinforced hinges
- Redesigned bean hopper - Sliding lock that holds the bean hopper in place
- Decaf accessible – Can open the door to add pre-ground decaf into the brew group
- 10 accessible fuses - To protect the components, easily accessible
A lot of super-automatic espresso machines that are currently on the market today are low quality and don’t produce espresso or other coffee related drinks that match the expectations of most coffee lovers. Not the Monza Deluxe by Quick Mill! It’s a very well built machine with high quality, stainless steel design, powerful steaming capabilities and heated brew group that prevents espresso from tasting too bitter. With proper care this outstanding machine will be making drinks you love for many years to come! The Monza Deluxe has features that machines costing 3 or 4 times as much have!
Video Overview of Monza Deluxe
This is a good video overview of the Monza Deluxe by our supplier/importer Chris' Coffee Service.
Copper Heat Exchange Boiler System
One of the great features of the Monza Deluxe is the commercial grade, 1.4 litter, copper boiler. The copper boiler provides temperature consistency and has a heat exchanger that allows users to brew and steam simultaneously with no wait time in between. Anyone who’s used a single boiler system with no heat exchanger will definitely appreciate the ability this machine offers.
The body of the Monza Deluxe is made of high quality, beautifully polished stainless steel. This durable material provides protection from acid damage and takes wear and tear better than other materials, such as plastic that is a prominent material on many super-automatics.
Heated Brew Group
One of the most important factors in producing the most flavorful espresso is temperature stability. The metal brew group on this machine has a programmable temperature setting, allowing you to set the temperature that you think produces the best espresso.
Step-less Burr Grinder
Unlike some super-automatic espresso machines the frequently come with blade grinders, the Monza Deluxe comes with a built in flat burr grinder, providing a more even grind and reducing overheating of coffee grounds. To provide additional coolness to the grind, the grinder speed is gear reduced to 750 RPM. The step-less grinder feature allows for a wide range of grind sizes, allowing you to adjust the size until you find one that meets you specifics needs and taste preferences.
Pre-infusion is a technique in which the coffee puck is pre-soaked immediately prior to extraction. Many coffee aficionados believe pre-infusion has a significant impact on both taste and aroma. With the Monza Deluxe you’ll have a programmable pre-infusion option to meet your preferences. Adjustment range is 0 to 4 seconds.
Ground Coffee Doses
Use the programmable ground coffee dose feature to control the strength of your coffee shots. Once programmed, producing a single shot is as simple as pushing the button once and producing a double shot is as simple as pushing the button twice.
Along with having the ability to program exactly how you want your coffee to taste, you can also use the programmed cleaning features to make maintenance quite effortless. For descaling, all you have to do is add descaling solution and run the program. As it goes through the program, it will prompt you when your attention is needed. There is also another program for back flushing that does essentially the same thing.
The Monza Deluxe comes with a traditional, powerful, 4 hole steam wand for milk steaming and frothing. It also has an automatic frother for your convenience. Steam wand is made of high quality stainless steel and is swivel mounted for operator convenience. For your protection, the steam wand features the no burn technology that Quick Mill is famous for.
Seven Day Timer
With a seven day timer feature, you’ll be able to program your machine to turn off after a pre-defined time, protecting your machine from overheating and reducing your energy consumption.
Water Reservoir or Direct Connection Option
The Monza Deluxe has two water options – a large 3 liter tank or direct line connection. The water reservoir is large enough for quite a few drinks and has a float lets you know when the water is near empty. The optional direct connection kit allows you to have a continual water supply without ever filling a water reservoir again.
Large Capacity Drip Tray and Optional Drain Kit
Have the flexibility you want with a large capacity drip tray and the ability to install a direct drain kit.
Your cups are kept warm through radiant heat given off by the boiler, allow you to make coffee in warm cups, thereby preserving the flavor of your coffee.
Component Protection Fuses
The machine components are protected with a 10 fuse panel that is easily accessed.
Capable of Making Decaf
You can use pre-ground decaf by pouring it into the brew unit.
Additional Programming Features
Fahrenheit or Celsius, 4 Languages, Password Lock, 5 LED Color Options.
Video Overview of Related Quick Mill Products
Another video by our importer/supplier that provides a good overview of the other Quick Mill products we sell.
|Model||Quick Mill Monza Deluxe 1 Group SA\Super-Automatic|
|Best Use||Small Restaurant / Office / Home|
|Boiler||Single insulated copper heat exchange boiler (1.5 liter). Brew coffee and steam milk simultaneously. Insulated boiler keeps your kitchen, and more importantly, expensive internal electrical components cooler preventing failure due to exposure to excessive heat.|
|Cup Size||Traditonal Cup|
|Output Capacity||20 Espressos Per Hour|
|PID Temperature Controller|
|Plumbing||Direct Connect or Tank. Has a switch on the back of the machine.|
|Convenience / Functionality|
|Display||New LED Display with 5 colors. Each screen has a different color for ease of use. Water Reservoir with a Float - to sense the water level, lets you know when it runs out of water|
|Drain Tray||Non-plumbed drain tray. Optional drain kit allows plumbed draining.|
|Hot Water Spigot||Does not have a separate hot water spigot.|
|Steam Arms||1 Stainless steel no-burn steam arm. Features a 4-hole .9 mm steam tip (same as on the Mini Vivaldii II).|
|Height||17.50 inches w\o base, 21 inches with base|
|Width||17.50 inches \ 44.5 centimeters|
|Depth||14.75 inches \ 37.5 centimters|
|Weight||63 pounds \ 28.6 kilograms|
|Amps \ Volts||15 Amps \ 110 Volts|
|Watts||1600 Watt heater|
|Colors \ Options|
|Colors||Polished Stainless Steel or Black|
|Options||Platform: for those customers who wish to raise the machine above counter for easy cleaning or who wish to connect an optional drain. Drain Kit: Connect the drain kit instead of draining into the drip tray. Direct Connect Kit: Connect direct to a water source.|
|QM-04||All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Does not include printed instruction manual. You can download it here.
- Small Restaurant / Office / Home
- Approvals: N/A
- Single insulated copper heat exchange boiler with T.E.A coating (1.5 liter). Brew coffee and steam milk simultaneously. Insulated boiler keeps your kitchen, and more importantly, expensive internal electrical components cooler preventing failure due
- Traditonal Cup Size
- 1 Group
- 20 Espressos Per Hour
- Temperature sensor instead of a pressure stat, more reliable and precise
- Direct Connect or Tank. Has a switch on the back of the machine.
- Vibratory Pump
- New LED Display with 5 colors. Each screen has a different color for ease of use. Water Reservoir with a Float - to sense the water level, lets you know when it runs out of water
- Non-plumbed drain tray. Optional drain kit allows plumbed draining.
- Does not have a separate hot water spigot, but can get hot water through the steam wand
- LED display with 5 colors – Each screen has a different color for ease of use 4 different languages, Fahrenheit or Celsius. Password protection. Programmable pre-infusion – 0 to 4 seconds Programmable heated brew group. Programmable descaling feature
- 1 Stainless steel no-burn steam arm. Features a 4-hole .9 mm steam tip (same as on the Mini Vivaldii II).
- 15 Amps \ 110 Volts
- 1600 Watt heater
- Polished Stainless Steel or Black
- New LED Display with 5 colors. Each screen has a different color for ease of use. Programmable Pre-infusion 0 to 4 seconds. Fahrenheit or Celsius. Programmable Heated Brew Group. Programmable Descaling Feature. Programmable Built-in Timer. Auto Shut-
- Extra piston gasket, 3 extra fuses, 1 hot water tip, and 1 adaptor.
- Height: 17.50 inches w\o base, 21 inches with base
- Width: 17.50 inches \ 44.5 centimeters
- Depth: 14.75 inches \ 37.5 centimters
- Weight: 63 pounds \ 28.6 kilograms
- Options: Monza Platform ($145), Monza Drain Kit ($36.95), and Monza Direct Connect Kit ($95)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Owned this machine for over three years now and have not had the first problem. Coffee/espresso is amazing. It is somewhat large, does not fit under standard cabinet height over counter.