Two Year Warranty
New Version (Evo) Features
- NEW Non compression steam and hot water valves
- NEW Style drip tray 50 + ounce capacity
- NEW No burn steam and hot water arms
- NEW placement of On/Off switch and indicator lights
- NEW 2 hole steam tip
1.6 Liter Copper Boiler with Heat Exchanger and Vacuum Breaker
The Quick Mill Anita comes equipped with a 1.6 liter commercial grade copper boiler. The boiler warms up fairly quickly for its size and when compared to other similar machines – in about 10 minutes. It has built in heat exchanger functionality that allows you to brew and steam at the same time – a nice upgrade for anyone who has experienced the inconvenience caused by traditional single boiler machines. Another nice feature on the machine – a vacuum breaker. A vacuum breaker is a feature that has a timer with no vapor lock, enabling you to brew all day once the machine has reach operating temperature.
Stainless Steel Housing
A polished stainless steel housing on the Quick Mill Anita provides protection for the internal components and a beautiful exterior finish that makes the machine look great in any kitchen. Along with the outer shell, the machine has a removable cup warmer, drip tray and grate. When maintenance is required for internal components, the outer shell is easy to remove.
E61 Brew Group
One of the most desired features on a high end espresso machine is an E61 brew group. The brew group is specifically engineered to provide temperature stability before, during and after brewing, allowing the machine to produce great espresso even after extended periods of inactivity.
Water Level Protection
Prevent catastrophic damage to your espresso machine investment by getting a machine like the Anita that has a built in low water cut off. This feature has a magnetic sensor that regulates the water level – when it gets too low, power to the boiler is cut, preventing it from being heated excessively. To reduce the inconvenience of power getting cut mid shot, the shut off feature still allows power to flow to the water pump. This will give you enough time to finish the shot add water afterwards.
Temperature stability is one of the most critical aspects of producing good espresso, which is why portafilter construction material is very important. The Anita comes with portafilters that are made of commercial grade, chrome plated brass – providing superior temperature stability, especially when compared to material such as aluminum. A portafilter that allows temperatures to fluctuate will provide inconsistent shots of espresso – every time.
Boiler and Pump Pressure Guages
The Anita comes with two gauges – a boiler pressure gauge and a pump pressure gauge. A pressure controller keeps the boilers temperature consistent by sensing pressure reductions in the boiler. If the pressure falls below a certain point, power to the heating element is turned on until pressure is restored. If you want the boiler pressure to be more or less, the pressure at which the heating element is turned on can be easily adjusted through an access port. No need to remove the outer shell or other components.
Three Liter Water Reservoir
With the three liter water filter, you’ll be able to make numerous drinks without stopping for frequent refills. The reservoir can be refilled with a pitcher, or by removing and filling at a water source. Removing the reservoir for refills and cleaning is easily accomplished through a hinged access cover. Please make sure to use softened water in the water reservoir to protect your machine scaling related damage.
The Anita has a powerful 52 watt, vibratory, Ulka pump that provides great performance and reliability. To protect the pump from potential damage relating to overheating, the pump has a thermal overload protection feature.
Lever Brewing Design
The Anita has a lever operated brewing design that releases pressure and uses a three way bypass to dry the coffee puck out after extraction has completed. No more soupy messes to clean up!
Equipped with two high quality, stainless steel wands, with the Anita you’ll have one dedicated wand for steaming and one for hot water.
- Hinged cover - No need to remove the cup warming tray to refill the water tank
- Easy access expansion valve - No need to remove the outer shell to adjust
- Three position power switch (left - power on for initial fill, center - power off, right - power on and heating)
- Stainless steel steam and hot water arms
- 4 hole 0.9 mm steam tip - Same as the one on the Mini Vivaldi II
- Easy access boiler drain
- E-61 commercial group
- Lever-action semi-automatic -- no expensive group solenoid to ever replace
- Built-in heat exchanger (so you can brew coffee and steam milk simultaneously)
- Thermo siphon circulation (maintains consistent brewing temperature)
- Ulka 52 watt vibratory pump with thermal overload protection
- Precise magnetic sensor switch controls water tank level does not cut power to pump -- only to the heating circuit. (This eliminates the possibility of the pump stopping during the middle of pulling a shot)
- Access port to easily adjust pressure stat without removing outer shell
- Access panel directly under heating element for easy removal
- Insulated boiler keeps your kitchen, and more importantly, expensive internal electrical components cooler, preventing failure due to exposure to excessive heat.
- 3 liter water reservoir
- Large pull-out stainless drip tray with 50+ ounce capacity
- Cup warmer
- Boiler and group pressure gauges
- Automatic water level control
- High-quality stainless steel construction #304
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double)
- Stainless Steel Blank for backflushing included
Does not include printed instruction manual. You can download it here.
- Best Use:
- Small Restaurant \ Office \ Home
- EE \ Semi-Automatic
- Single insulated copper heat exchange boiler (1.6 liter). Brew coffee and steam milk simultaneously. Insulated boiler keeps your kitchen, and more importantly, expensive internal electrical components cooler, preventing failure due to exposure to exc
- Cup Size:
- Traditional Cup
- 1 Group
- Output Capacity:
- 20 Espressos Per Hour
- PID Temperature Controller:
- No, pressurestat only
- Plumbing / Tank:
- Reservoir (3 liter)
- Boiler pressure gauge. Group pressure gauge. Automatic water level control.
- Drain Tray:
- Large pull-out stainless drip tray with 50+ ounce capacity.
- Hot Water Spigot:
- 1 Stainless steel burn hot water spigot
- Steam Arms:
- 1 Stainless steel burn steam arm. Features a 4-hole 0.9 mm steam tip (same as on the Mini Vivaldii II).
- Amps / Volts:
- 15 Amps \ 110 Volts
- 1400 watt heater
- Polished stainless steel
- Hinged Cover - No need to remove the cup warming tray to refill the water tank. Easy Access Expansion Valve - No need to remove the outer shell to adjust. Easy access boiler drain. Three Position Power Switch (left - power on for initial fill, center
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double). Cup warmer. Blank for backflushing.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is our first espresso machine. Super high quality (looks and feels commercial grade). A bit of a learning curve to figure everything out but makes great espresso and steams really well. I actually ordered a different machine , but it wasn’t going to be in stock soon enough for Mother’s Day. Joe offered to send this machine (an upgrade from what I intended to order) instead. Couldn’t be happier with the machine or customer service!
Excellent machine ! Finely designed and made, makes wonderful real coffee - and looks good on the counter! Two months in . . . couldn't be happier with Anita.
Fantastic! I would buy it again in a minute.