Machine & Grinder(s) Package Deal
- Save on a grinder when you purchase this machine.
- We Arrange Installation by a Company In Your Area – Giving your local company money while making it easier for you. If you have a preferred company, let us know!
- Free Freight Shipping in the 48 Continuous States
- Free Installation, including inspecting machine for damage, bench testing machine, installation coordination of facilities, and professional installation. If distance from installer is more then 2 hours, extra travel charges will apply.
- 2 Years Standard Dealer Defective Parts Warranty
- 12 months gold service plan
- Equipment Maintenance Training
- Water Quality test and installation of water softening system (system not included, but we recommend the Mavea C300)
If you like the features on the Appia II machines but do not have a sizeable enough workspace to make it possible, you are going to love what the Appia II Compacts have to offer. At a depth of just over 22 inches, this machine is designed to leave a footprint small enough to make it suitable for your reduced workplace. The perfect fit for coffee carts, catering, small restaurants or small cafes.
INTUITIVE PUSH-BUTTON CONTROLS
Designed to be intuitive to use, Nuova has created specially designed ergonomic push-button controls for easy operation of the machine. Utilizing the buttons located above the grouphead, users can select a short single shot, a double short shot, a long single shot, a double long shot and manual. Because this machine is a volumetric, operations are automatic so the barista/user can make a selection and sit back and relax while waiting for a consistent, reliable brew.
THERMO-COMPENSATED GROUPHEADS WITH LARGE HEAT-EXCHANGING BOILER
The Appia II Compact comes equipped with 2 groupheads, each of which are thermo-compensated. In addition to the consistency provided by the groupheads, the Appia II is capable of the ultimate steaming and brewing experience with its powerful 1500 watt heating element and impressive heat-exchanging 7.5 liter boiler.
RAISED GROUPHEADS FOR TALL CUP CAPABILITY
Nuova has raised the standard, quite literally, by raising the level of the grouphead to be able to capacitate larger cups. Many other espresso machines are equipped with low groupheads and baristas must extract the brew into a shot glass or espresso mug and then transfer to a taller cup. The raised grouphead on the Appia II compact enables the barista to maintain efficiency by dispensing directly into any cup.
SUPERIOR EXTRACTION WITH SOFT PRE-INFUSION
To further optimize the flavor and consistency of the extraction, Nuova has added a soft pre-infusion to this unit. By adding a larger pre-infusion chamber to lengthen the saturation period, a delay is created before the maximum pump pressure has been achieved. This system allows for a better and more consistent saturation/extraction.
OPTIONAL AUTO SMART STEAM WAND
The Appia II 2 Compact 2 group machine comes fit with two standard steam wands. Buyers have the option of upgrading to an auto smart steam wand. The auto smart steam wand is a very convenient feature for the user who would like a reliable, thick, rich froth for every beverage without the hassle of perfecting technique. The auto smart steam system steams the milk to the preset temperature and stops automatically when that temperature has been achieved. The wand has been specially insulated to decrease the build-up of the dried milk crust and to also reduce burns from touching.
ERGONOMIC PUSH-PULL CONTROL OF STEAM
With the standard steam wands comes an ergonomic push-pull control that makes steaming easy. The user must simply tap the control upwards to deliver bursts of steam and lock downwards for continuous steam.
DIRECT WATER LINE CONNECTION
Long gone are the days of the hassle of emptying and refilling a heavy water tank. With the Appia II, direct plumbing means less work and less mess for you! This system eliminates the possibility of damaging the motor from an empty water supply which can happen quite easily on water tank systems if careful attention is not paid.
FEATURES ON THE 2 GROUP COMPACT:
- CSA electrical & sanitation, NSF standard 4
- Stainless steel construction
- AV/Auto-volumetric dosing
- Dual thermo-compensated groupheads
- Two complete 58mm portafilters (single and double)
- 2 stainless steel arms (optional Auto Smart Wand)
- 1 Stainless steel hot water spigot
- Direct water line connection
- Tall cup capacity
- 7.5 liter heat-exchanging/Presostat standard boiler
- Commercial rotary pump
- Black, Red or Lux
- 20 Amps/ 220 Volts. Also available in 110/120 volt
- Height: 21.00 inches / 53.4 centimeters
- Width: 22.25 inches / 56.5 centimeters
- Depth: 22.25 inches / 56.5 centimeters
- Weight: 133 pounds / 60.3 kilograms
- 1500 watt heating element
NOTE: Usually ships out within 5 business days.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Approximate Time Owned 4 months Rating Overall 5/5 Reliability Rating 5/5 Value for the Price 5/5 Usability Rating 5/5 Aesthetics Rating 5/5 Detailed Review Absolutely love this machine. Volumetric were simple to set. It’s so pretty!
Approximate Time Owned 1 year Rating Overall 4/5 Reliability Rating 5/5 Value for the Price 5/5 Usability Rating 5/5 Aesthetics Rating 5/5 Detailed Review The only issue we have with this 2 group is each group pulls at a different rate so it makes it a bit tough to dial in the grind.