The Appia Life by Nuova Simonelli (formerly Appia II) incorporates several of the features found in the Aurelia, which is recognized as one of the best-performing espresso machines to hit the market in recent years. Appia Life combines beauty, durability, functionality, ergonomics, and versatility, all in one machine. Not to mention its thermally compensated soft-infusion design that delivers great-tasting espresso shot after shot, at a very affordable price.
The machine is a perfect choice for coffee carts, catering, small restaurants, small cafes, or for the coffee lover who wants the performance of a commercial espresso machine at home.
We ship your machine strapped to a small pallet and send it via common carrier. The name of carrier and pro number will be emailed to you once it has been picked up.
- Heavy-duty commercial construction
- Single group
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one Single and one Double)
- Automatic boiler fill
- Soft pre-infusion
- Built-in rotary pump
- Direct-plumbed with drain
- Long stainless steel swivel steam arm
- Stainless steel swivel hot water spigot
- Huge 5 liter boiler
- 1,500 watt heater
- 15 amp
- 120 volt
- CSA electrical & sanitation
- NSF standard 4
- Height 20.75 inches \ 52.7 centimeters
- Width 15.75 inches \ 40.0 centimeters
- Depth 21.50 inches \ 54.6 centimers
- Weight 97 pounds \ 246.4 kilograms
NOTE: Usually ships out within 5 business days.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Approximate Time Owned 4 months Rating Overall 5/5 Reliability Rating 5/5 Value for the Price 5/5 Usability Rating 5/5 Aesthetics Rating 5/5 Detailed Review Absolutely love this machine. Volumetric were simple to set. It’s so pretty!