*For home use only
With the Lelit PL62T Mara with PID you get a small, compact machine packed with some of the best espresso machine features available on the market today including: a boiler PID temperature controller and a grouphead with E61 thermo siphon design. These features, along with the numerous other outstanding components on this machine will enable you to produce café quality drinks in the comfort of your home.
- Instructional manual
- Dual spout portafilter with 2-cup basket
- Quality tamper
- Plastic scoop
- Blind filter basket/insert
- Two year parts/labor warranty
- Durable stainless steel body with external polishing that provides protection for the machine’s internal components and great aesthetics that make it a machine you can be proud of.
- Compact design – Are you running out of counter space? This machine may be the machine for you. It has a small compact design that will fit under most cupboards and is light enough to slide out of the way if additional space is needed.
- Monitor boiler pressure and pump pressure with the Mara’s dual pressure guage. The gauge has two sections – top and bottom. The bottom part has a 0 to 16 bar reading that provides pump pressure, while the top part has a 0 to 4 bar reading that provides boiler pressure.
- Two indicator lights on the machine make it easy to see when the machine and heating element are on or off. The right light indicates the heating element is on and active. The left light indicates the machine is turned on.
- The Mara has two multi-directional wands, one for hot water and one for steam, that are equipped with no burn technology. No burn technology makes it easier to keep the wands clean as the design reduces the surface temperature of the wand so that milk doesn’t burn to the surface. The steam wand has a 2 hole tip that works well for steaming milk.
- Water reservoir with two built in shut off features. One is a magnetic float that turns off the heating element as soon as the water level in the reservoir reaches a low point. The other one shuts water flow off as soon as the water reservoir is removed for refilling.
- Safety thermostat – prevent damage to your machine. In the event that your machine overheats, the resettable thermostat turns the machine off to prevent damage. This thermostat is mounted on top of the boiler and can be reset manually.
- Grouphead with legendary E61 thermosiphon design that keeps the grouphead temperature consistently hot by circulating hot water from the heat exchanger through the grouphead and back to the heat exchanger.
- Commercial style and grade high quality dual spout portafilter
- Over pressure valve with adjustment capability
- PID temperature control – provides user with the ability to adjust the boiler temperature by using a control panel with a digital display. The panel is mounted on the front of the machine for easy access and displays the current temperature of the boiler for easy monitoring.
- 1.4 liter copper boiler with double cycle thermo-siphon system and heat exchanger.
- Compact, low profile design with very short feet
- Removable power cord
- Measurements: 14.125" H x 8.75" W x 15.75" D (35.89 cm H x 22.23 cm W x 40.01 cm D).
- Weight: 41.45 pounds (18.8 kilograms).
- Power: 1500 watts, 120 volts, 60 hertz.
- Water tank capacity: 0.66 gallons (2.5 liters).
- Made in Italy.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Approximate Time Owned 2 months Rating Overall 4/5 Reliability Rating 4/5 Value for the Price 5/5 Usability Rating 4/5 Aesthetics Rating 4/5 Detailed Review I've owned the Lelit Mara for about 2 months now and it's been a wonderful upgrade to my coffee corner. It is a heat exchanger model equipped with a PID and runs at 1500W. The high power rating makes for a very speedy startup so you can get to pulling shots in under 10 minutes. All the controls are very intuitive if you're familiar with semi - automatic espresso machines. The machine comes with a e61 group head and 2 portafilters, single and dual spout. The machine retails at $1529 and is the best value in that price range hands down. The other two machines I was looking at were the 969 Elba 3 and the ECM Classika, but the Lelit Mara beat both of those models in features and price. With any heat exchanger model, there will be some variability with the flow temperature and the PID will only tell you the temperature of the boiler, not the group head. There are e61 thermometer mods but those are of course extra. The size of the machine may be an issue as well. I opted to get this machine because of its small size but some users will want to get a larger machine to place more cups on. The area also a limited number of retailers who carry this brand in North America.