The La Pavoni Stradivari is a gorgeous rendition of the Europiccola lever espresso machine. La Pavoni’s artisans modeled the machine after the world renown Antonio Stradivari violin. It has finesse similar to the violin and its base is violin shaped. It was made to celebrate the 100th year of the world’s first violin company, La Pavoni.
- It has a 20oz capacity, nickel plated, triple chrome plated, brass boiler and can produce 8, 2oz cups of espresso.
- Recessed power switch and power button.
- Dual frothing cappuccino systems provide great frothing for drinks like cappuccinos and lattes.
- Reset fuse provides protection from overheating.
- 1 year warranty limited to manufacturer’s defects.
- Demonstration video provides instructions needed to use the machine. You can also find good videos on Youtube.
For additional information, read the product specifications on this site for the Europiccola as it is quite similar in functionality.
- ETL listed.
- Volt 110, 1000 watts.
- Wt. 16 lbs.
- Height 12",
- Gift boxed, making it an ideal present for Christmas, Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Birthdays, Weddings, and more.
- Made in Italy, the espresso capital of the world.