The La Pavoni Napolitana is a gorgeous semi-automatic espresso machine that is built to last.
- Semi-automatic – the flow of espresso can be stopped and started with a push of a button. Semi-automatics provide more control over the extraction process, allowing users to make espresso that meets their unique flavor preferences.
- Built in conical burr grinder – With multiple settings and a low RPM operating speed, the grinder delivers consistent ground espresso without altering flavor or overheating the beans, unlike grinders with blades or other lower quality grinders. A high quality grinder is critical in making great espresso. The integrated grinder makes this espresso machine unique – it’s one of the only semi-automatic espresso machines that has a built in burr grinder. Stepless grind adjuster, allows you to gradually increase or decrease the grind of your espresso for the best control over grind size.
- 18/8 gauge stainless steel body – The entire body is made of high quality stainless steel that has been polished to a glossy finish. One of the few espresso machine models in the world that has a body made entirely of stainless steel. Built for heavy use, stainless steel is one of the most durable espresso machine construction materials available.
- Marine grade brass boiler – Helps provide steady brewing temperature needed for the best espresso shots. Powered with a 1200 watt heating element, the boiler has fast warm up times and quick recovery, and ensures that there is plenty of reserve power for demanding applications.
- Compact design – Only 12 inches wide, reducing the amount of space that is needed on your countertop.
- Large water reservoir – The removal water tank with 100 ounce capacity allows you to make more drinks without the hassle of refilling the water tank.
- Steam wand – High quality steam wand with a special removable chrome attachment that makes frothing quick and easy. Pivots easily to provide enough room for a 20 oz frothing pitcher, allowing users to foam without trouble.
- High quality Ulka water pump – Produces 16 bars of pressure, which is more than enough to produce superior espresso shots. Unique technology returns unused water from the pump, back to the reservoir to ensure espresso is delivered with a fresh taste every time. In comparison to pumps of similar espresso machines, the Ulka pump is designed to operate with as little noise as possible.
- Stainless steel filter baskets
- Built in Italy by the world’s first espresso machine company – Italy is the home of espresso coffee and the world’s best espresso machines. La Pavoni has over 100 years of expertise in the business, guaranteeing that there have been a long line of very satisfied customers over the years.
- One year manufacturer’s warranty, limited to manufacturers defects. Provided by the manufacturer/importer. Commercial use will void warranty.
- Power cord – longer than most espresso machines, allowing you to put your machine in the ideal location.
- Three way solenoid valve – Reduces excess dripping/pressure out of the group head by drying out the coffee after brewing.
- High quality, 57mm portafilter – heats up quickly and holds heat well. Users can push the portafiler against a grind button for ultimate convenience.
- Commercial grade brew group – made of solid marine grade brass. Brass conducts heat consistently that keeps the temperature needed for superior crema.
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- Length: 12 inches; Width: 10 inches; Height: 13 inches;
- Demonstration video included