Machine & Grinder(s) Package Deal
- Save on a grinder when you purchase this machine.
- Adjustable Group Thermal Balancing System
- Hot Water Economizer
- Microprocessor for programming coffee dosage
Design and Functions
The Faema Enova is one of the more standard models of espresso machines on the market and is available in a variety of options including, automatic volumetric in 1 or 2 groups, and semiautomatic in 1 or 2 groups. The Enova is equipped with Faema’s patented thermal balancing system, which allows the temperature for each group to be customized to the type of coffee being used. Additionally, the Enova model includes a hot water economizer for improved water quality, energy economization and efficiency.
If choosing a 1 group Enova machine, there is also the option of adding the patented Autosteam feature. Autosteam is a temperature-sensing steam wand system that simultaneously delivers steam and air, allowing users to easily heat or froth large quantities of milk to a pre-programmed temperature setting.
- Model: Enova
- Manufacturer: Faema
- Suggested Use: Commercial
- Approvals: NSF, UL, cUL, TUV, C & CE Approvals
- Automation: Available in automatic
- Boiler Capacity: 2 Groups: 11 liters, 1 Group: 5 liters
- Cup Clearance: 4.6”
- Groups: Available in 1 or 2 Groups
- PID Temperature Controller: No
- Water Source: Plumbing
- Plumbing: Yes
- Pump: Rotary pump
- Drain Tray: Plumbed
- Hot Water Spigot: 1 stainless steel hot water spout
- Steam Arms: 2 Group: 2 stainless steel steam arms 1 Group: 1 stainless steel arm
- Height: 24”
- Width: 1 Group: 15.7 2 Groups: 28.2
- Depth: 22.2”
- Weight: 1 Group: 108 lbs. 2 Groups: 146 lbs.
- Volts: 1 Group: 220 2 Groups: 220
- Watts: 1 Group: 1700 2 Groups: 4200-5600