Active oxygen espresso equipment cleaner for basic cleaning and maintenance of coffee and espresso machines.
Contents 500 grams
Instructions for Use:
1. Place 1/2 tsp (4g) or less of backflush detergent onto a "blind" filter insert (backflush disc) in your portafilter
2. With portafilter attached to the group, backflush your machine by running the group five times in 15 second start/stop/start intervals
3. Remove portafilter, discard the leftover bits and run the group to rinse away the crud. Use a quality grouphead brush to get rid of any residual oils or loose grinds
4. Reattach portafilter and backflush five more times in 10 second start/stop/start intervals. This time without detergent.
5. Again, remove the portafilter and run group to rinse clean.
6. Replace the "blind" filter insert with a normal filter insert, then pull and discard a couple shots to ready your machine and to ensure that no residue remains.
To make a solution for soaking filter baskets, shower screens, dispersion discs, etc. mix 1 tsp (14g) into 1 Liter of very hot water.
Oxygen-based bleaching agents > 30%
Causes serious eye damage. If medical advice is needed, have the product container or label on hand. Keep out of reach of children. Wear eye protection / face protection. IF IN EYES. Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call poison center / doctor.
This product works for most espresso machine brands, including Quick Mill, Rocket, ECM Germany, Bezzera, La Spaziale, Gaggia, La Cimbali, etc. Works for both commercial and home espresso machines.