- PID that allows for temperature program for the coffee and steam boilers.
- PID control via smartphone Bluetooth.
- Smartphone app to create a unique espresso recipe. Control pre-infusion time and brewing temperature.
- Stunning stainless steel body and wood side panels, knobs, and 58mm portafilter.
- As of August 2020, only mixed wood will be available. Other wood options MIGHT be available in the future. No ETA on those.
- Semi-commercial grade for small restaurants, cafes, or offices, but can be good for a home espresso bar.
- High production dry steam with high volume stainless steel boiler.
- Switchable: direct connect to tank mode (5 liter).
- Added components like double scale pressure gauge/manometer, rotary pump, and saturated brew group.
Espresso Machine Warning:
- ELECTRICAL WARNING: To avoid electrical damage to this espresso machine which is not considered a manufacturer’s defect, please acquire and install a single-outlet surge suppressor rated at 1080 joules or higher. the lack of the recommended surge suppressor, the espresso machine can be damaged at the power switch, the electronics, the heating element, the pressurstat or the wiring inside.
- WATER WARNING: To increase the useful life of and not damage your espresso machine, please use softened water. Softened water is water without calcium and without magnesium, but still has other minerals for espresso extraction. Do not use distilled water, purified water, nor reverse osmosis water as these types of water create oxidation with the metals and cause the same damaging effects as limescale.
- DESCALING WARNING: We do not recommend descaling unless there is an issue with the espresso machine. The reason is that too much descaling can eat away at the metals and gaskets inside an espresso machine.
|Dimensions||15 × 18 × 17 in|
Coffee – 600, Steam – 1000
|Boiler capacity (liters)||
|Tank capacity (liters)||