*FOR HOME USE ONLY
Warranty: Two Year Parts and Labor Limited to Manufacturers Defects
- Removable drip tray and cover.
- Three way solenoid valve allows quick removal of portafilter after espresso extraction.
- Water reservoir can be removed by removing holding screw attached to bracket and reservoir.
- Finish: Copper body panels and Brass dome/base with clear coat finish only needs to be wiped with a damp terry cloth.
- Accessories: One portafilter with bakelite handle and two spouts, one cup filter basket, two cup filter basket, plastic tamper, and plastic scoop.
The Copper and Brass Mini Verticale is a gorgeous looking machine that shows beauty in the beholder! Standing at 27" in height, this gleaming beauty can make espresso as good as she looks. The dual purpose, brass boiler can extract quality espresso in 'coffee' mode, and the brass boiler can provide adequate steaming capability for making cappuccino and latte beverages. As with any espresso machine, practice to espresso extraction and frothing are essential!The power and coffee push buttons are on the left hand side, while the button to go to steam mode is on the right hand side. Once warmed up to steam mode, the steam knob on the right hand side can be turned to open the steam valve and allow steam to exit the steam wand for frothing/steaming milk.
- Measurements: 27" H x 15" W x 15" D (base included as required for cord).
- Power: 1000 watts 110 volts 60 Hertz.
- Weight: 28.6 pounds.
- Water reservoir capacity: 2 liters
- Assembly required: Eagle needs to be attached to dome with screw, washer, and extender. Please note that each eagle has its own distinction, meaning that they are not perfect from the mold. In fact, these eagles are hand made and plated, and each one is different - just like real eagles.
- The exterior color, which includes a clear coat finish, will naturally change as each each Elektra machine ages. This would not be covered under warranty as color changes are not considered manufacturer's defects.
- Cup holding tray under dome fits demitasse cups only - although the tray offers some heat, we do not think any home espresso machine offers enough heat to properly warm up cups.
- This machine is for home use only.
- Paint remover can be used to remove the paint from copper and brass parts. Elektra uses varnish to paint the parts.
- Elektra cups (pictured) are not included. The pictured cups serve only to demonstrate the cup warmer and drip tray.
- This is not a heat exchanger machine.
Note: This espresso machine is not approved for commercial use, and it does not have on-demand steam to quickly produce steamed/frothed milk quickly that is needed in a commercial environment
Warning: Before plugging the machine's electrical cord into the electrical outlet, please make sure the lightning labeled power switch is in the off green position. Fill the top water reservoir before powering on the machine via the power switch. It is important to depress and hold the coffee switch on the left side of the machine immediately after powering up the first time until a good flow of water comes out.
Warning: After steaming each cup of milk, depress the steam switch off, and run water through the wand by depressing the coffee switch. Depress the coffee switch off when a steady stream of water exits the steam wand. This fills the internal boiler with water, and failure to refill the boiler can damage the machine.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am extremely pleased with the Elektra Miniverticale espresso machine and accessories that I purchased from Espresso Outlet (Order #12104). The Miniverticale produces terrific espresso and is a beautiful machine that enhances any home or office. The purchase process was also great, with Espresso Outlet providing helpful advice, great prices, and quick delivery. Everything went very smoothly and I'm now enjoying the perfect pull with a view.