- Quiet rotary vane pump with internal adjustment screw
- Brass portafilter with plastic handle for superior temperature stability.
- Removable polished stainless steel drip dray and grate.
- Ample sized, pivoting steam and hot water wands with heat protectant grips to protect from burnt fingers while allowing higher steam power than the no-burn wands.
- Removable 3 liter capacity water reservoir
- Magnetic float located in the water tank which will shut off the heating element during times of low water levels.
- Removable cup warmer tray with side-rails to prevent cups from falling off unit when removing for cleaning, maintenance or refilling water reservoir.
- Full-sized Sirai pressurestat aligned vertically away from the boiler top.
- Two safety thermostats in the event that one stops working during times of excessive pressure.
- Boiler safety valve located on top of the boiler that opens when there is too much pressure.
- The best in class overpressure valve (OPV) to dispense unnecessary brew pressure.
- Gicar (high quality, name brand) brain unit which is superiorly located at the bottom of the machine to avoid water or heat damage.
- Ability to concurrently release frothed milk, espresso and hot water.
*For Home Use Only
Now switchable between a tank model or a direct water connect model. Two year parts and labor warranty.
ECM introduces the most affordable version of their professional line of espresso machines. The Germany Barista has many of the same higher-end attributes of the more expensive models with a few key differences noted below. For the price, high-end appearance, advanced features list and ability to produce a rich, delectable espresso, this machine is worth taking a look at.
PROFESSIONAL, HAND-CRAFTED DESIGN
The octagonal body of this beautiful machine is crafted from polished stainless steel with solid chrome-plated groups.This professional, expensive-looking unit is guaranteed to turn heads.
HEAT-EXCHANGING E61 CHROME-PLATED GROUPHEAD FOR SUPERIOR ESPRESSO EXTRACTION
ECM has designed a grouphead with Faema E61 style group. The E61 grouphead with true pre-infusion requires a direct connect with water which this unit does not have. This unit operates differently in that its heat exchanging system functions off of a water reservoir, therefore pre-infusion can be operated with a lever that the user can control to passively pre-infuse the grinds.
LARGE STAINLESS STEEL BOILER WITH EASILY VISIBLE GAUGES
The Germany Barista contains a 2.1 liter capacity, heavy stainless steel boiler which has the necessary construction to produce generous steam power with higher temperature stability. Steam pressure gauges are easily visualized at the front top of the unit.
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE GERMANY BARISTA AND THE MORE EXPENSIVE TECHNIKA
ECM has equipped the Technika with a larger, more developed body as well as upgraded the portafilters and added joystick controls for the valves.
- 58 mm single spout portafilter with single cup basket
- 58 mm dual spout portafilter with double cup basket
- Plastic tamper
- Plastic measuring scoop
- Blind filter basket
- Backflush detergent
- Instructions manual
- Engineering design in Germany and made in Milan, Italy
- Measurements: 15.75" H x 12.99" W x 16.73" D (40 cm H x 33 cm W x 42.5 cm D)
- Weight: 48.5 pounds (22 kilograms)
- Power: 1200 watts, 115 volts, 60 hertz
- Water tank capacity: 0.79 gallons (3 liters)
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Joe Kolb is the reason I am so happy with my ECM Espresso Machine. He worked with me to find the perfect machine for my needs and that would fit under my low 15" cabinets, and his price was unbeatable. He gave me some nice free gifts and free shipping as well (awesome.!!). He answered all my many emails with a barrage of questions, always with perfect patience and sublime detailed answers. He brainstormed with me about grinders as well even though I did not buy one from him. He is a wealth of information especially for the layman's big leap into this whole new world of sophisticated coffee. It is a Hobby and an Art, and Joe is a maestro. Thanks so much............ Bill, Tacoma WA
I have done a lot of research on line and was debating between two ECM espresso machines. Using the on-line message I contacted Joe and received advice within minutes. The service, honesty and transparency reflect the small business attitude that cares about its customers. Nothing but a real pleasure to deal with! The machine came within two days (without having to sign up for a fee like other places!), and it is making Espressos just as good as the ones we had in Italy. I definitely recommend Espresso Outlet to anyone interested in purchasing prosumer and commercial machines.