- Boiler pressure gauge (measures 0-3) to show steam boiler pressure.
- Pump pressure gauge (measures 0-16) to show brew pressure during extraction.
- Brew that is controlled by a lever located next to the grouphead.
- Water reservoir tank that is switchable to direct plumbing. In order to make the switch, there is a loose wire found in reservoir area inside that must be connected. The included plug needs to be inserted into the reservoir connection underneath the reservoir. The plug needs to be removed from the water line connection under the machine, and the included stainless steel braided hose needs to be attached. We suggest purchasing the fitting we recommend to attach on the other end of the hose for the water line.
- Three way manual solenoid valve that permits the user to remove the portafilter rapidly following each extraction.
- Cup warmer that is passively heated by the non-insulated copper boiler.
- Full-sized pressurestat regulated boiler pressure.
- Full-sized vacuum breaker valve which removed vacuum from boiler after powering to the off position.
- Rocker power switch.
- Auto-fill relay (brain unit), made by Gicar, is strategically located at the bottom of the machine which helps to prevent heat damage. The brain unit is protected from water damage by a cover.
*For Home Use Only
Bezzera is a traditional Italian manufacturer that has been producing some of the top espresso machines in the industry for over 100 years! The Mitica is their outstanding newest model. This polished stainless steel machine is designed with a high-end appearance and has an extensive features list that includes some must-haves for any prosumer such as a rotary vane pump for quiet performance, an E61 grouphead and copper boiler with heat exchanger technology for simultaneous steaming and brewing, instant delivery of steam and hot water with joystick controls and a massive 4 liter water tank that is switchable to a direct water line connection.
PROFESSIONAL, STUNNING, CLASSIC DESIGN
This machine is certainly an eye-catcher in any home or office. Each machine is hand-assembled in Italy with a beautiful reflective stainless steel exterior with clean lines and is constructed with only the most durable of materials.
COMMERCIAL ROTARY PUMP WITH QUIET PERFORMANCE
This unit is equipped with a rotary vane pump which is located beneath the water reservoir. Any adjustments can be made beneath the machine. Rotary pumps are known for their quiet operation.
E61 GROUPHEAD WITH THERMOSYPHON HEAT EXCHANGER
The E61 brew-group has become an industry standard for any serious coffee connoisseur. The E61 grouphead with thermosyphon heat exchanger allows for consistent temperature delivery to the portafilter ensuring a nice, hot extraction. The heat exchanger works with the generous 2 liter copper boiler to provide the user with the ability to concurrently steam and brew. The brew is lever-controlled by the operator.
POWERFUL STEAMING ABILITY
This machine contains both steam and hot water wands that are controlled using joystick-style levers. These joystick levers allow the user to instantly deliver a powerful surge of steam and are positioned on ball-joints to allow the user to pivot the wands in many different directions to accommodate multiple sizes of frothing pitchers. The wands are non-insulated, which helps the milk to froth at a faster pace than the cool-touch wands. The large copper boiler provides the generous steam power needed to produce fast, velvety steamed milk.
SWITCHABLE WATER TANK TO DIRECT PLUMBING
A coveted feature on this model is the ability to either run water from the reservoir or switch to a direct-connect water line to remove the need for refilling the tank. Even without the direct water connection, the water reservoir is massive with a capacity of 4 liter, more than sufficient for most home users to prevent the need for constant refills. To access the reservoir, simply lift up on the lid on top of the machine.
- Single spout portafilter
- Double spout portafilter
- 1 cup filter basket
- 2 cup filter basket
- Blind filter basket
- Plastic tamper
- Plastic scoop
- Grouphead cleaning brush
- Reservoir plug
- 1.5 meter stainless steel braided hose
- Instructions manual
- Measurements: 16.73" H x 12.8" W x 17.72" D. Cup warmer section has a 1" lip
- Weight: 66lbs
- Power: 1450 watts, 110 volts only, 50/60 hertz
- Boiler capacity: 0.53 gallons (2 liters)
- Water tank capacity: 1.06 gallons (4 liters)
- Approval(s): CE
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent service and perfect follow up from first contact to agreeing to a price point and completing the transaction. No pressure and Joe was a complete pleasure to work with