CONDITION NOTE: Used for a couple week for a product review, photos and videos. Otherwise in brand new condition.
- Boiler pressure gauge (measures 0-3) to indicate steam boiler pressure.
- Pump pressure gauge (measures 0-16) to indicate brew pressure during espresso extraction. Please note that the only time this gauge should be looked at is when extracting espresso. At all other times, the reading is irrelevant.
- Powerful vibratory pump rated at 15 bar please note that only 9 bar is needed for espresso.
- Three way solenoid valve allows quick removal of portafilter after espresso extraction.
- Passive cup warmer on the top with guard rails.
*For Home Use Only
Bezzera is premium Italian manufacturer that has been producing some of the most superior machines on the market for over 100 years. Each one of their machines is hand-assembled with only the finest professional-grade materials. The Magica Espresso Machine is an impressive offering from Bezzera, this unit offers advanced features such as a lever-controlled, heat exchanging E61 grouphead, mirror-finish stainless steel exterior, generous 4 liter water reservoir and joystick-controlled steam and hot water wands only to name a few.
CLASSIC, ELEGANT ITALIAN DESIGN
Your guests will be entranced by this sleek stainless steel beauty. The reflective surface, clean lines, and classy Bezzera stamp contribute to the high-end appearance of this machine. Bezzera only uses the most quality, durable materials to construct their machines.
E61 GROUPHEAD WITH HEAT-EXCHANGING TECHNOLOGY
Any professional grade machine is not complete without an E61 grouphead and heat-exchanging technology which cycles hot water through the grouphead to maintain a hot, consistent temperature to the grouphead/portfilter for a perfect espresso extraction. The heat exchanger system provides the user with a no-wait system as it works with the generous 2 liter copper boiler to provide concurrent brewing, steaming and hot water release.
2 LITER COPPER BOILER WITH AUTO-REFILL
Inside of the machine is a beautiful, heavy copper boiler which not only provides powerful steaming capability for a creamy, piping hot froth, but also contains a handy automatic water refill feature which ensures there is always water available for continual use as well as protects the machine from heat damage from lack of water supply.
TWO PROFESSIONAL PRESSURE GAUGES
Located on the front of the machine are two professional-grade gauges which indicate boiler pressure (for steam boiler pressure) and pump pressure (for brew pressure during the extraction).
MULTIDIRECTIONAL STEAM AND HOT WATER WANDS WITH JOYSTICK CONTROLS
The steam and hot water wands are both equipped with joystick controls which deliver instantaneous steam or hot water with the tap of the handle, no twisting required. The wands are non-insulated which guarantees rapid heat accumulation for quick frothing. Both wands are built on ball-joints to be able to pivot in a variety of directions to accommodate multiple pitcher sizes.
LARGE WATER RESERVOIR
This model is equipped with a very generous 4 liter water tank which ensures minimal refills are required by the user. The water reservoir is accessible by removing the top tray.
- Single spout portafilter
- Double spout portafilter
- 1-cup filter basket
- 2-cup filter basket
- Blind filter basket
- Plastic tamper
- Plastic scoop
- Grouphead cleaning brush
- Instruction manual.
- Measurements: 16.34" H x 11.81" W x 16.73" D (41.5 cm H x 30 cm W x 42.5 cm D).
- Weight: pounds 50.04 pounds (22.7 kilograms).
- Power: 1450 watts, 110 volts only, 50/60 hertz.
- Boiler capacity: 0.53 gallons (2 liters).
- Water tank capacity: 1.06 gallons (4 liters).
- Approval(s): CE