Family Owned and Operated
Espresso Outlet is a small "mom and pop shop" retailer of some of the world’s finest espresso machines, grinders, and other related products. We started the company in 2013 and since then we have sold thousands of machines, grinders, and other products to customers ranging from the beginner home users, to the prosumer home user, to the office user, to the fully commercial business user. With brands names like Bezzera, Rocket, Quick Mill, La Spaziale, Elektra, La Pavoni, and many others, it’s hard to go wrong. These are products that have great reputations and are made with the finest construction materials. We directly import many products and work with other direct importers for other products.
Our goal is to provide customers with the espresso machines, grinders, and other equipment that they will love and use for years to come. As a small company, we strive to provide good customer service to each and every customer. You are important to us, and we love you almost as much as we love our coffee:)
Please do not hestitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. We are happy to help you and try to do so as quickly and efficiently as possible as we understand your time is very important.
Meet the Owners - Joe and Stephanie Kolb
Coffee is our passion and we absolutely love sharing it with you! For us, it is not just a business it is a natural extension of our love for coffee. Whether it was studying for final exams, chatting with friends at the dinner table or making those big life decisions, we realized coffee was the common ingredient and wanted to share the joy it brought to our life.
Besides being avid coffee connoisseurs, we love to travel all around the world. The photo above is taken on a trip to visit the coffee capital of the world—Italy!
Joe’s interests are falconry, beekeeping and politics. Stephanie is loving being a new mom and enjoys playing piano, quilting and scrapbooking. Wesley likes monster trucks, rabbits, deer and many other animals. Isabella likes to be cute and smile.
Our current favorite coffee beans are from Central & South America and we usually get them from local roasters. We also roast our own beans. Our current home espresso machine is a Vesuvius by Ambient Espresso & Elektra Micro Casa Lever and our main home grinder is the Mahlkonig K30. We always have other espresso machines and grinders around the house that we are testing as well.
- Our Expertise - We serve a lot of customers. We have had hundreds of thousands of espresso lovers use our website in the last year alone.
- Free shipping with most orders - Free shipping on orders over $49. An exception to this is commercial espresso machines and espresso machines that require shipment on a pallet via Less Than a Truckload.
- Quick turn around - Most in stock orders ship within 24 to 48 hours.
- 30 Day Returns - For products with standard terms and conditions. See terms and conditions for details.
- Free Extended Warranty - Many machines and grinders have free extended warranties.
- No State Sales Tax - We do not charge sales tax, except for Michigan. Please be sure to follow your state's sales tax laws. See our Terms and Conditions page for additional details.
- Quick Standard Shipping Transit Time - For items that ship with our standard free shipping, usual transit time is 1 to 5 days, depending on your location.
- 100% Secure Checkout Process - We use PayPal's secure payment gateway for processing orders, including credit card and debit card orders.
- Order by 11:59AM for same day shipping for most orders.