Quick Mill Anita Evo Heat Exchange Espresso Machine
New Version (Evo) Features
- NEW Non compression steam and hot water valves
- NEW Style drip tray 50 + ounce capacity
- NEW No burn steam and hot water arms
- NEW placement of On/Off switch and indicator lights
- NEW 2 hole steam tip
1.6 Liter Copper Boiler with Heat Exchanger and Vacuum Breaker
The Quick Mill Anita comes equipped with a 1.6 liter commercial grade copper boiler. The boiler warms up fairly quickly for its size and when compared to other similar machines – in about 10 minutes. It has built in heat exchanger functionality that allows you to brew and steam at the same time – a nice upgrade for anyone who has experienced the inconvenience caused by traditional single boiler machines. Another nice feature on the machine – a vacuum breaker. A vacuum breaker is a feature that has a timer with no vapor lock, enabling you to brew all day once the machine has reach operating temperature.
Stainless Steel Housing
A polished stainless steel housing on the Quick Mill Anita provides protection for the internal components and a beautiful exterior finish that makes the machine look great in any kitchen. Along with the outer shell, the machine has a removable cup warmer, drip tray and grate. When maintenance is required for internal components, the outer shell is easy to remove.
E61 Brew Group
One of the most desired features on a high end espresso machine is an E61 brew group. The brew group is specifically engineered to provide temperature stability before, during and after brewing, allowing the machine to produce great espresso even after extended periods of inactivity.
Water Level Protection
Prevent catastrophic damage to your espresso machine investment by getting a machine like the Anita that has a built in low water cut off. This feature has a magnetic sensor that regulates the water level – when it gets too low, power to the boiler is cut, preventing it from being heated excessively. To reduce the inconvenience of power getting cut mid shot, the shut off feature still allows power to flow to the water pump. This will give you enough time to finish the shot add water afterwards.
Temperature stability is one of the most critical aspects of producing good espresso, which is why portafilter construction material is very important. The Anita comes with portafilters that are made of commercial grade, chrome plated brass – providing superior temperature stability, especially when compared to material such as aluminum. A portafilter that allows temperatures to fluctuate will provide inconsistent shots of espresso – every time.
Boiler and Pump Pressure Guages
The Anita comes with two gauges – a boiler pressure gauge and a pump pressure gauge. A pressure controller keeps the boilers temperature consistent by sensing pressure reductions in the boiler. If the pressure falls below a certain point, power to the heating element is turned on until pressure is restored. If you want the boiler pressure to be more or less, the pressure at which the heating element is turned on can be easily adjusted through an access port. No need to remove the outer shell or other components.
Three Liter Water Reservoir
With the three liter water filter, you’ll be able to make numerous drinks without stopping for frequent refills. The reservoir can be refilled with a pitcher, or by removing and filling at a water source. Removing the reservoir for refills and cleaning is easily accomplished through a hinged access cover. Please make sure to use softened water in the water reservoir to protect your machine scaling related damage.
The Anita has a powerful 52 watt, vibratory, Ulka pump that provides great performance and reliability. To protect the pump from potential damage relating to overheating, the pump has a thermal overload protection feature.
Lever Brewing Design
The Anita has a lever operated brewing design that releases pressure and uses a three way bypass to dry the coffee puck out after extraction has completed. No more soupy messes to clean up!
Equipped with two high quality, stainless steel wands, with the Anita you’ll have one dedicated wand for steaming and one for hot water.
- Hinged cover - No need to remove the cup warming tray to refill the water tank
- Easy access expansion valve - No need to remove the outer shell to adjust
- Three position power switch (left - power on for initial fill, center - power off, right - power on and heating)
- Stainless steel steam and hot water arms
- 4 hole 0.9 mm steam tip - Same as the one on the Mini Vivaldi II
- Easy access boiler drain
- E-61 commercial group
- Lever-action semi-automatic -- no expensive group solenoid to ever replace
- Built-in heat exchanger (so you can brew coffee and steam milk simultaneously)
- Thermo siphon circulation (maintains consistent brewing temperature)
- Ulka 52 watt vibratory pump with thermal overload protection
- Precise magnetic sensor switch controls water tank level does not cut power to pump -- only to the heating circuit. (This eliminates the possibility of the pump stopping during the middle of pulling a shot)
- Access port to easily adjust pressure stat without removing outer shell
- Access panel directly under heating element for easy removal
- Insulated boiler keeps your kitchen, and more importantly, expensive internal electrical components cooler, preventing failure due to exposure to excessive heat.
- 3 liter water reservoir
- Large pull-out stainless drip tray with 50+ ounce capacity
- Cup warmer
- Boiler and group pressure gauges
- Automatic water level control
- High-quality stainless steel construction #304
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double)
- Stainless Steel Blank for backflushing included
Does not include printed instruction manual. You can download it here.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent machine ! Finely designed and made, makes wonderful real coffee - and looks good on the counter! Two months in . . . couldn't be happier with Anita.
Fantastic! I would buy it again in a minute.
We have a 60 day return policy (Starting November 24th, 2017) on espresso machines and grinders designed for home use (exceptions below). If you return within 30 days, you get a full refund minus shipping costs. If you return after 30 days, you get a store credit. Unlike our competitors – this is a 60 day trial period. Most competitors only allow 30 day returns if the product hasn’t been used. Many competitors will also charge expensive restocking fees if you read the fine print. The customer will receive a refund if the item is returned in like new condition, with all accessories that came with it, with all original, undamaged packaging, clean and packaged according to the specifications we provide. If the product is returned in this condition you will receive a full refund (or store credit if over 30 days) minus all shipping costs. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee as outlined in our terms and conditions if the product is not returned as specified above.
There are the following exceptions to the 60 day return period: La Cimbali Junior Casa, Vesuvius by Ambient, Quick Mill Andreja Profiles, Vibiemme Double Domobar V4, Rocket R60, Rancilio Epoca, parts, accessories and all products listed under the commercial business section, here http://www.espressooutlet.net/commercial-machines/. For these exceptions all sales are final. See our terms and conditions for additional details.
Free shipping with most orders - you must be located in the lower 48 continuous states and there is a minimum order amount of $29. An exception to this is commercial espresso machines and espresso machines that require shipment on a pallet via Less Than a Truckload. This is sometimes included free, but contact us for details.
In stock items that ship via UPS usually ship within 1 to 2 business days. Heavier products such as commercial espresso machines are shipped via freight truck strapped to a pallet and it generally takes 1 to 3 business days to benchtest and arrange shipment. Transit times depend on the distance being shipped, but this map provides a general idea of shipment times in business days for items shipped via UPS. Freight truck shipment usually takes 3 to 8 business days depending on distance.
- 47.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Best Use:
- Small Restaurant \ Office \ Home
- EE \ Semi-Automatic
- Single insulated copper heat exchange boiler (1.6 liter). Brew coffee and steam milk simultaneously. Insulated boiler keeps your kitchen, and more importantly, expensive internal electrical components cooler, preventing failure due to exposure to exc
- Cup Size:
- Traditional Cup
- 1 Group
- Output Capacity:
- 20 Espressos Per Hour
- PID Temperature Controller:
- Plumbing / Tank:
- Reservoir (3 liter)
- Boiler pressure gauge. Group pressure gauge. Automatic water level control.
- Drain Tray:
- Large pull-out stainless drip tray with 50+ ounce capacity.
- Hot Water Spigot:
- 1 Stainless steel burn hot water spigot
- Steam Arms:
- 1 Stainless steel burn steam arm. Features a 4-hole 0.9 mm steam tip (same as on the Mini Vivaldii II).
- Amps / Volts:
- 15 Amps \ 110 Volts
- 1400 watt heater
- Polished stainless steel
- Hinged Cover - No need to remove the cup warming tray to refill the water tank. Easy Access Expansion Valve - No need to remove the outer shell to adjust. Easy access boiler drain. Three Position Power Switch (left - power on for initial fill, center
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double). Cup warmer. Blank for backflushing.