Compare to Rocket 1 Group Boxer Espresso Machine.
The La Pavoni PUB EM espresso machines are commercial grade machines with the latest in commercial espresso machine technology. This technology ensures excellent temperature stability, and ofcourse, the ability to produce great shots of espresso, time after time. With a tradition of making amazing espresso machines for the last hundred years, the world’s first espresso manufacturer, La Pavoni didn’t go wrong with this masterpiece!
Equipped with the latest technology such as thermal stability to the coffee groups which ensure a constant temperature and pre-infusion of the coffee grounds which allows for consistent, balanced shots of coffee.
A quality built machine such a La Pavoni features brand name components such as Parker solenoids, Sirai pressurstats and Procon motors with NSF marking. Manual dosing of espresso coffee. Press- forged nickel brass groups with vertical infusion chamber and pressurization system. One steam wand.
The La Pavoni PUB EM pour over has similar components to the La Pavoni PUB 1V/2V, but has several key differences, including the following:
- Portable, weighing only 65 lbs it is the perfect catering unit or small commercial unit when direct plumbing is not an option. It is also a good backup machine.
- Manual dosing of espresso coffee
- Color: RED or Black
- Voltage 120V / 60Hz/13Amp
- Weight : Net 88lb-Gross 110lb
- Dimensions Machine Depth 21" Width 15" Height 21"
- Heating element: 1-group 1500W
- Low Profile Portafilter: Allows for direct brewing into a 16 oz.cup
- Second steam wand: Not available on Pub EM Line.
- Boiler Water capacity 2.5 LITERS.
- Warranty: 12 months on parts
- Installation, if required, extra
- Parker solenoids
- Sirai pressurstats
- Procon motors with NSF marking.
- Internal Ulka electric pump
- Groups made with press-forged brass and chrome plated, with vertical infusion chamber and pressurization system which eliminates group dripping.
- Thermal stability: Independent radiator hydraulic system for every group allows for consistent water circulation throughout the boiler.
- Anti-vacuum valve eliminates liquids from back flushing into the steam wand.
- Mounted gauge to monitor boiler pressure.
- One double portafilter,and 2 coffee baskets
- Spring tap for steam wand.