It can’t get much more classy than the pull down piston lever operated Diamonte commercial espresso machine by La Pavoni. Like it’s name sake, the Diamond, this machine is designed to impress while providing outstanding performance. If you want to have a coffee shop that serves only the finest, hand pulled espresso, this machine may be the machine for you. Along with having a dramatic design structure, the Diamonte is available in two bold colors – ruby red and sapphire blue.
This 2 or 3 group machine also has a steam wand on both sides of the machine, providing greater efficiency for delivering drinks during rush periods. Unlike some machines that have fixed position steam wands, the Diamante has wands that are mounted on pivot joints that enable steaming from any direction you prefer. A hot water tap is mounted on the right side of the machine next to the steam wand.
Most local laws require espresso machines to have a certification in order for them to be used in a commercial business operation. Check what is required in your area, but the Diamonte is ETL certified, which meets the requirements in most areas.
A large cup warmer on top of the machine will keep an ample supply of cups warm and ready for use. Unless your operation is very large, with this machine there is no need for a separate standalone cup warmer.
Many commercial espresso machines have low feet that make it difficult to keep the area under the machine nice and clean. The Diamonte has raised feet that make it easier to reach under the machine to eliminate this problem.
Water level in the machine is automatically controlled to always keep the water consistent and to prevent damage that would occur if the water level got too low. The machine also has a site glass so you can visually monitor the water level at all times.
- ETL certification;
- Two steam wands;
- Raised feet.
- Colors: Ruby Red, or Saphire Blue;
- Separate gauges for pump and boiler pressure control;
- Automatic electronic water-level control with a sight glass;
- Three-position energy-saving power switch;
- Fully automatic operation (shots can be programmed);
- 2Group: Full power is 4370 Watts at 230 Volts;
- 2Group: Full power is 5465 Watts at 230 Volts;
- Dimensions for 2 Group are 36” Wide X 25” Deep X 26” High;
- Dimensions for 3 Group are 45” Wide X 25” Deep X 26” High;
- Boiler for 2 group holds 14 liters.
- Boiler for 3 group holds 22.5 liters.