One year manufacturer's warranty PLUS one year extended warranty.
NOTE: For home use only.
Ascaso Steel UNO Professional V2 is an outstanding home espresso machine that has many great features, including:
- Obtain superior extraction with filter baskets that are highly polished and have micro-fine smooth holes. When compared to standard filtration baskets, the performance of the new filter baskets is significantly better.
- The Ascaso Steel UNO was already a great machine, but it became even better when PID functionality was added. Now the temperature of the boiler can be controlled through a PID display interface. This additional functionality allows users to fine tune the water temperature based on the coffee blend being brewed, providing the best taste possible. Available with or without PID. Choose option above for pricing difference.
- Many accessory kits come with a plastic tamper, requiring users to purchase an aluminum variation for optimal tamping results. The Ascaso Steel UNO Professional V2 comes with a solid aluminum tamper.
- Professional style 58mm portafilter comes with a non-slip grip on the handle and a 10 degree tilt for enhanced handling.
- Professional grade, 10mm, multi-directional, cool touch steam wand offers users some protection when moving or otherwise handling the steam wand. It has a rubber protector that allows toughing of the wand for longer periods than most similar espresso machine wands. The wand is made of high quality stainless steel, unlike most machines that use chrome plated brass. Includes internal Teflon lining to enhance coolness of touch and 1 hole steam tip.
- 2 liter water reservoir is removable from the side, instead of from the top like most espresso machines. This allows easy access to the reservoir and eliminates the need to move the machine away from any overhead cabinets.
- The space between the drip tray and portafilter spout is 3.35 inches. This height allows for a greater variety of containers/cup sizes to be used.
- The espresso machine is equipped with a 325cL, nickel plated brass boiler. It is also equipped with a 3-way solenoid valve that helps dry out the coffee after brewing for an easier, cleaner user experience. Also allows backflush of the group head.
- Large capacity cup warmer – approximately 14.5 inches by 10.6 inches
- Warranty: 2 Year Parts & Labor Limited to Manufacturers Defects
- 16 Bar water pump
- Beautiful stainless steel exterior body over a black enamel painted steel frame.
- Group head is designed with the boiler above it, which allows water to heat the group head evenly. Even, consistent heat is important to extract the best espresso.
- Simple maintenance! Descale every 3 months, back flush every 50 espresso extractions, clean the reservoir once every 2 weeks, and the drip tray once every three days or so.
- Four selection switches – power on/off, brew button, hot water, steam mode.
- Measurements: ~11" W (including steam knob) or ~14" with steam wand extended out to side by ~14.0" H (including rail) in rear and ~15" H in front (including rail) by ~11.5" D from back panel to front of inserted drip tray and ~16.5 from back to tip of portafilter handle".
- Weight: ~28.5 lbs.
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Power: 1000 watts
- Steam thermostat controls steam temperature
- Made is Barcelona, Spain
- The instructional manuals for Ascaso are printed for worldwide distribution and covers almost every model produced worldwide. With this in mind, there may be features, accessories, or colors available in Ascaso equipment in other countries, but not available in our models produced for the United States.
Machine side view:
Side view 2